InventionHome is excited to sponsor the Inventors Pavilion at Response Expo 2010, along with the United Inventors Association and Inventors Digest Magazine.
The Inventors Pavilion at Response Expo 2010, with expected attendance of more than 2,500, will provide exhibitors with the unique opportunity to get in front of the top direct response (infomercial) companies, needed to manufacture, license and market their products. Exhibitors are invited to showcase their products on the show floor and participate in exclusive events such as the “Learn, Pitch & Win Pitch-Off,” The Best Product/Service Award program, an invitation to attend the Inventor/Entrepreneur educational track and much more. InventionHome President, Russell Williams, will be a Best Product judge, along with representatives from The United Inventors Association, Inventors Digest and Brainchild Marketing.
Don’t miss the opportunity to be seen, learn, and network at Response Expo 2010, the premier direct response marketing trade show. To exhibit and showcase your product or idea to the infomercial industry, please contact Lori Posey (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Jenny Lawlor (email@example.com).
Who should exhibit? Your product may be right for TV if it meets the criteria below:
- Mass Appeal
- Large Markup (Over 3 to 1)
- Demonstrable Product
- High Perceived Value vs. Price
- Solves Immediate Problem
- Improves Quality of Life (saves money)
- Retail Potential
When / Where: May 11-13 / Hilton San Diego Bayfront. Limited exhibit spaces are available
The inventors pavilion exhibitor package includes:
- 5×5 booth space
- One identification sign
- One 3’ draped table
- One stool
- Breakfast with the Inventors on the show floor, Thursday, May 13 from 9 – 10 a.m.
- Participation in the BJ Global Learn, Pitch & Win “pitch-off” Wednesday, May 12, 9 – 10 a.m.
- Participation in the Best Product/Service Award Program (judges include representatives from the top Inventor resources: Inventors Digest, United Inventors Association, Brainchild Marketing and Invention Home)
- Invitation to attend the exclusive Inventor/Entrepreneur educational track
- One All-Access Badge (valued at $695) which includes access to:
- All three networking events (Opening Night Party, Bayfront Celebration, Closing Night Party at Sea World)
- Panel Discussions and Case Studies
- Bob Geldof’s Keynote Address
- Unlimited entry to the show floor