The Inventors Pavilion gives exhibitors the unique opportunity to present their product in person to those decision-makers responsible for selling products on TV. Exhibitors are also invited to attend the Inventor/Entrepreneur educational track day and have unlimited access to the show floor. Unique to this show is inclusion in the networking events after the trade floor closes. Inventors are invited to mingle with DRTV professionals at three special events that provide a relaxed setting for continued networking after hours.
Should you attend the show?
Anyone with a product that would do well in an infomercial should consider attending. Your invention should be easy to demonstrate and have a prototype or a professional product presentation.
What you get…
- Space to display your invention information
- All-access pass that includes amazing networking events (a $750 value)
- A day of education taught by DRTV product experts
- A chance to pitch your product one-on-one to a DRTV product representative looking to take the right products straight to TV!
- Opportunity to meet John Abdo, the inventor of The AB-DOer®, former Olympic Coach and TV personality.
Reserve your space today by contacting Lori Posey at Brainchild Marketing: email@example.com or (724) 972-1149. (Patent protection is recommended for exhibiting.)
When: May 3 – 5 / Where: Hilton San Diego Bayfront, California